GE SitePro Series – 50 Hz, 10-40kVA, 400-500kVA
True Voltage and Frequency Independent (VFI) technology makes the GE SitePro UPS one of the most reliable systems available for data security and other demanding critical applications.
SitePro UPS is a three-phase, on-line, double conversion mode (providing true on-line operation) and is fully compliant with international standards regarding VFI operation. This continuous on-line UPS is available in models from 10kVA up to 500kVA. For high-power redundant applications, the SitePro UPS can be installed with up to eight units in parallel, achieving power protection up to 4MVA. Redundant Parallel Architecture (RPA) is a feature whereby SitePro UPS systems are controlled in a true peer-to-peer configuration with redundancy in all critical elements and functions. This advanced technology provides the greater system reliability for mission critical applications.
SitePro UPS provides reliable and robust protection for mission critical installations between IT and telecommunications, and infrastructure applications such as airports, hospitals, and financial companies.
Features and Benefits
- More critical equipment supported: Rated at power factor=0.9 (400 ; 500 kVA and 1.0(10-40 kVA)), SitePro UPS delivers more active power than other UPS on the market. SitePro UPS also delivers more accurate load qualification, allowing you to support a greater number of today’s enterprise computing Power Factor Corrected (PFC) equipment.
- No single point of failure: With RPA, SitePro UPS are controlled in a true peer-to-peer configuration, where all critical elements and functions are redundant.
- High efficiency: Thanks to IGBT technology and the new SVM (Space Vector Modulation) strategy, SitePro UPS provides high efficiency up to 94.5%. IEM, combined with RPA, results in a cost-efficient and reliable UPS solution.
- Fully digital: DSP (Digital Signal Processor), flash memory, and SVM strategy are the technology cornerstones of the new age of power quality and reliability.
- Extremely flexible: SitePro UPS offers tailor-made power protection to comply with your individual installation requirements. Options include passive filter, 12-pulse rectifier, and DCU (Distortion Control Unit).
- CE Listed
- Double conversion
- Upto 98% efficiency in super ECO-mode
- EN 50091/IEC62040
- 10-15-20-30-40-400-500 kVA (parallelable up to eight units in RPA)
- 400 volt
- 50/60HZ input frequency